Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The treasure of Friendship

While I was knitting at Starbuck's last night, an old friend of mine decided to join me. We have been friends since the 6th grade. We try to talk as much as we can but life gets in the way and we get together about once a year. The greatest thing about this friendship is that we start right where we left off. Our friendship never misses a beat no matter how much time has gone by. I treasure this, so many times in life you look for these types of relationships and can't find them. I can't call her my best friend but I call her a true friend. A friend that I will always have. I will always know all about her family and her infatuation with her massage therapist.
Her friendship was blog worthy. So here's to you Emily!

1 comment:

Celena said...

Friends like that are great. Hopefully I can join you for some knitting at Starbucks when we make it back down that way again.