Thursday, October 18, 2007

America's Top 10 Driving Pet Peeves

1. Distracted drivers on cell phones
2. Slow Drivers in the Fast Lane
3. Pushy Drivers who tailgate
4.Drivers who weave thru traffic to gain one or two car lenghts
5.Obnoxious drivers who speed up to keep you from changing lanes
6.Hasty drivers who change lanes without signaling
7. Road Rage
8. Motorcyclists who race down the middle of a lane, between cars
9. Women applying makeup and men shaving
10. Drivers who leave their turn signal on for miles

Ok I admit to doing a couple of those things while driving. But out of that list I think the tailgaters tests my patience more than anything else. All of them do test my patience though.
It does not seem as bad when we do these things but when it is someone else doing it to us, we can not seem to handle it and explode.
I had this guy the other day almost run me off of the road because I was not driving fast enough, and I do admit I was pacing with the car beside me when I saw him tailgating me and yelling at me. Seriously where did he have to be that could not wait the 30 seconds?
I do admit that I am not the best driver of the year but there are some drivers who are sooo much worse!

No comments: