Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lesson Learned

Saturday morning, the family and I went garage sale hopping. I love getting nice kids cloths for cheap. I got some cute little silk nightgowns for Peyton. She loved them. I even took some really cute pictures of her in her nightgowns because she was so proud of them (will post those later). So anyway, she went to bed that night and in the morning she woke up before us and was playing in her crib, waiting for us to come in and get her.
The way that we found her was well gross, she must have gotten a little bored and decided to take off her diaper (since she had access to it because of the nightgown). I won't go into detail about how we found her but I am sure if you imagine the worst you will get it.
So the lesson is, do not put a toddler in bed with access to their diaper because they will take it off! So now she goes to bed with shorts over her diaper.
I shared this story with my mom's group on Monday night and I am glad to know that I am not the only person that this has happened to. We shared some gross stories over coffee.

No comments: