Friday, October 5, 2007

One of those Weeks

Ever just have one of those weeks where everyone and everything bugs you! This has been me the past 2 weeks.
Before I changed jobs I wanted a challenge, I was ready for something new, a change in scenery. So here I am Human Resource Coordinator at a "German Manufacturing Company" getting the challenge of my life. So now what, I really do love the challenge. I needed this to get me motivated and creative. I can not get past the few people that are driving me crazy though.
How do you handle it? Scream, Cry, Smoke, Drink? What how do you get past the crazy people and deal with them and the stupid things that they do?

ME I have been knitting! This is my escape from work. I have to concentrate so hard on the pattern and the counting that I lose focus of everything else for a few hours. And by the time I am done I am calm. I really do understand why people go home and have bad habits like the smoking and drinking. But on a really bad day all I want to do is stick the knitting needles well ...we will keep this G rated.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Celena said...

that's my favorite thing about knitting. and the more i have going on, the more i NEED to knit. knit on!!! :)